8 celebrities who ditched surrogacy and adopted kids!
Bollywood’s Laila Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel Weber recently became proud parents as they adopted a 21 months old girl from Latur, Maharastra and named her as Nisha Kaur Leone. Ever since the news came out, her fans haven’t stopped rejoicing. By breaking yet another stereotype, the couple has indeed set a great example for many people. And here we list the other Bollywood celebs who ditched surrogacy and preferred adoption over having their own biological child.
– Salim Khan: The world knows Arpita Khan as Salman Khan’s family’s most beloved and pampered child. From her opulent Hyedrabad wedding with Aayush Sharma to a grand celebration of their baby’s first birthday in Maldives – the Khan family has always treated her the most special. She was adopted by Salim Khan and his second wife Helen.
– Sushmita Sen: Known to live life on her own terms, Sushmita Sen is an inspiration for the contemporary women. She became a single independent mother at the age of 25 when she adopted her first daughter Renee. And 10 years later, the diva brought home yet another adorable girl, Alisah. The girls gang is living a true admirable life.
– Raveena Tandon: She stunned the nation when she adopted 2 girls, Chhaya and Pooja, when she herself was only 21 years old. She remained a single mother until she got married to Anil Thadani in 2004. Now, she also has 2 kids with her husband.
– Mithun Chakraborty: Reportedly, he brought home a girl and raised her with her three sons. Mithun reportedly found her dumped in a garbage.
– Dibakar Banerjee: The remowned filmmaker and his wife adopted a girl from an orphanage and named her Ira.
– Kunal Kohli: Fanaa director also adopted a baby girl and named her Radha.
– Gurmeet Choudhary: The reel and real life couples, Gurmeet and Debina brought home two girls from a Bihar village.
– Samir Soni: Samir Soni and Neelam Kothari also adopted a girl after 2 years of their marriage. They named here Ahana.
Well, it is astonishing to see how all these celebs have adopted “girls”. Much inspirational!