He’s won a million hearts,we all know that. But there’s another side to this superstar’s personality which is known only by few.
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Shah Rukh Khan :
1. Given his friendship with Aditya Chopra, he has agreed to star in Aditya’s films without looking at the script first.
2. The king of Bollywood isn’t much different from all the young lads out there. He loves computer games, video games and hi-tech gadgets.
3. He is extremely fond of BMW cars and owns a number of them including the latest models. Now we know where he spends a bit of that hard earned money.
4. King Khan is very superstitious. All of his car registration numbers reads 555. He is very particular about the registration number and believes that it brings him good luck.
5. The Badshah of Bollywood isn’t just another actor who left his studies for films. He graduated from Hansraj College, Delhi University and followed with a Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Film making) from Jamia Millia Islamia University, in New Delhi.
6. The actor who is well known for his role as a superhero in Ra. One do have fears of his own. He is very scared of riding horses. Well, you couldn’t notice when you saw him riding one in “Baazigar” or “Karan Arjun”, could you?
7. Shah Rukh Khan, Bollywood’s King Khan once tried his hand at a small restaurant business in Dariya Ganj but couldn’t succeed.
8. SRK honed his amazing acting skills by joining Barry John’s theatre group in New Delhi. Barry John also taught acting to Manoj Bajpayee in his theatre group.
9. Lip locking on screen isn’t that of a big deal anymore. However Shah Rukh firmly insists and had promised himself that he would never kiss on the lips of any of his female co-stars after he had done the movie Maya Memsaab in 1993. But he broke his promise when he kissed Katrina Kaif on her lips in Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012); he had made an exception when Yash Chopra offered him extra money aka signing amount for kissing. After all, co-star also matters!
10. One of the reasons why Shah Rukh bought Mannat, his palatial bungalow, was since he wanted to have an exclusive prayer room. Shah Rukh says that if he would broke someday, then he will sell everything except Mannat.