Priyanka Chopra’s sister Meera Chopra recently took her Instagram to slam a five-star hotel for disregarding their customer’s safety and health. She shared a video of her food platter which can see larvas crawling.
Meera shared that she was recently staying at Double Tree by Hilton, in Ahmedabad where the incident took place. She took to social media to express her disappointment. The post read, “Staying in @doubletree in Ahmedabad. @doubletreeahmedabad And got maggots in my food. U pay bomb for these hotels and they feed u maggots. Its so shocking @fssai_safefood plz take some immediate action. Where are the health safety regulations now!! #maggots #doubletreebyhilton’.
Meera who has a large fan following since her south films and debut in Bollywood with “1920 London”, rushed to her support slamming the restaurant. Some left comments like ‘You should register an FIR against them’ and ‘They are playing with our health they should be dealt heavily’. The video shared by Meera showed larvas crawling on the platter in which Meera’s food was served.
On the professional front, Meera will be seen next in the upcoming release ‘Article 375’ co-starring Richa Chaddha and Akshaye Khanna.
By News Helpline