Duration: 154 mins
Banner: Yash Raj Films
Director: Siddharth Anand
Producer: Aditya Chopra
Writer: Abbas Tyrewala, Shridhar Raghavan (Screenplay) & Siddharth Anand (Screenplay)
Star Cast: Hrithik Roshan (few earlier films are “Super 30” , “Kaabil” , “Mohenjo Daro” , “Bang Bang!” ), Tiger Shroff (few earlier films are “Student of the Year 2” , “Baaghi 2” , “Munna Michael” , “A Flying Jatt” ) Vaani Kapoor & others.
- Director Siddharth Anand has handled the subject well. He has had mixed luck at the box office. Got hit films to his credit like “Salaam Namaste”  & “Bachna Ae Haseeno”  but also delivered flop films like “Ta Ra Rum Pum” , “Anjaana Anjaani”  & “Bang Bang!” .
- Film is stylish. Would appeal to action lovers.
- Hrithik Roshan & Tiger Shroff have done a fantastic job & are excellent in the action scenes. Fans would love to see them for the first time together on screen.
- Action is the biggest plus point which is well captured on foreign locations.
- Photography (Benjamin Jasper) is of an international standards.
- Rich in all departments of production (sets, locations, background, costume)
- Death defying action & other stunts are of “Mission Impossible” & “Fast & Furious” level. Keeps the audience on the edge of their seats.
- Songs are lavishly picturized.
- Screenplay (Shridhar Raghavan & Siddharth Anand) is a bit interesting & holds your attention.
- Film has got great youth appeal.
- Thin story line (Aditya Chopra & Siddharth Anand) which has been stretched like a rubber. Dialogues (Abbas Tyrewala) are ordinary.
- Editing (Aarif Sheikh) could have been sharper. Film needs 15/20 min trimming. Climax is a bit lengthy. Fighting & chasing scenes length should have been reduced to half.
- Heroine Vaani Kapoor looks sexy but has a very small role. Ashutosh Rana is hardly impressive & carries a constant expression throughout. No other character could’ve made their presence felt into this drama.
- Film lacks the typical Bollywood Masala like emotions, entertainment, romance & comedy.
- Music (Vishal–Shekhar): Two songs are remixed and are forcefully inserted. No hit number to pull the audience into the theatre.
- Siddharth Anand has wasted his entire energy in Hritik & Tiger’s action sequences that he forgot that the film needs a good story as well. When all of a sudden he realizes that he has signed a heroine too! Poor Vaani Kapoor makes an entry post interval only.
Box Office :
Promos created a buzz & opening is likely to be over 40 Cr. As 2nd Oct being a National Holiday, this would give an extra boost to the collections. Shockingly, advance booking for Thursday is ordinary. Watch it strictly for the action & great style because there is nothing else to look for.
Business Ratings: 3.5/5